BAKERSFIELD RIVER WALK BRANCH TEMPORARY CLOSURE
AltaOne is committed to being your community partner and values our members, employees and the community.
It has come to our attention that one of our staff members has tested positive for COVID-19 at our Bakersfield-River Walk location.
This notice is to inform you of the actions taken at the direction of the Kern County Health Department coupled with guidance received by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and the California Department of Public Health:
- We have instructed the immediate closure of the affected branch
- We have sent all employees home to be tested and self-quarantined as is appropriate.
- All of our branch employees from this location, who can work remotely from home, will continue to do so.
- The affected branch will be closed for approximately two weeks, and sterilized by a professional company certified to perform COVID related sanitation services.
- All of our offices and branches continue to be sanitized daily.
- AltaOne continues to abide by State of California Executive Orders and related guidance from County, State and Federal agencies.
If you are a Bakersfield River Walk branch member, you may wish to use our closest branch at 6501 Ming Ave, Bakersfield. You may also use our remote services including online banking, mobile banking, our call center, and ATM’s which are available and easily accessible to our members.
The health, safety and well-being of our members, our staff and our communities is of the utmost concern. We will continue monitoring and making recommended changes as is needed to ensure your safety.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our call center at (800) 433-9727 should you need assistance or have any questions.
Stay Healthy and Be Safe!
News & Community
We are all about our members and the community
that we serve. The AltaOne team members devote hundreds of hours toward service to the community.
Connect with us on Facebook