To meet our requests for charitable funding & assistance, we have established the following eligibility and submission guidelines.
AltaOne Federal Credit Union may provide resources to charitable, educational, and civic outreach efforts that parallel our mission to serve our community.
AltaOne reviews requests based on your organization’s mission, the specific event/item requested and budget considerations. Your organization must operate within AltaOne’s field of membership. We do not contribute to politically oriented groups outside the financial services industry.
Preference will be given to requests that:
- Are located within our market areas
- Reflect the mission and values of AltaOne
- Are relevant to a majority of our membership
- Fulfill a recognized need and benefit the community at large
We will not consider funding any request for the following:
How to Apply
- Operating or administrative costs
- Any group that represents a conflict of interest for AltaOne
- The promotion of religious beliefs
- Humanitarian projects outside our market areas
- Direct contributions to individuals or families
Please submit all requests to:
Include all necessary information about your organization, the event or item requiring funding and your deadlines. Please provide a link to your official website.
Allow at least 30 days for review of all requests.
Thank you very much.