IF YOU CAN ANSWER ....
"YES" TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS,
YOU COULD BE INVOLVED IN A FRAUD OR
ABOUT TO BE SCAMMED!
- Is the CHECK from an item you sold on the Internet, such as a car, boat, jewelry, etc?
- Is the amount of the CHECK more than the item's selling price?
- Did you receive the CHECK via an overnight delivery service?
- Is the CHECK connected to communicating with someone by email?
- Is the CHECK drawn on a business or individual account that is different?
- Have you been informed that you were the winner of a LOTTERY, such as Canadian, Australian, El Gordo, or El Mundo, that you did not enter?
- Have you been instructed to either "WIRE", "SEND" OR "SHIP" MONEY, as soon as possible, to a large U.S. city or to another country, such as Canada, England, or Nigeria?
- Have you been asked to PAY money to receive a deposit from another country such as Canada, England, or Nigeria?
- Are you receiving PAY or a COMMISSION for facilitating money transfers through your account?
- Did you respond to an email requesting you to CONFIRM, UPDATE, OR PROVIDE your account information?
DONT GET RIPPED OFF!
TELL BRANCH PERSONNEL IMMEDIATELY!