AltaOne Select Employer Groups
Are you interested in adding another great feature to your employee benefits package -- at no cost to your business? Become an AltaOne Select Employer Group (SEG) and offer your employees the highest quality financial products and services. This is your opportunity to greatly enhance your relationship with your valued employees.
What is a Select Employer Group?
SEGs are public and private companies who have formed a partnership with a credit union. These employers offer credit union membership as a fringe benefit to their staff.
Why should my company become a SEG?
Since 1947, AltaOne has been one of the largest and fastest growing credit unions in Kern, Inyo and Mono Counties. Becoming a SEG can optimize your employee benefits package and make it stand out above the competition. Plus, AltaOne organizes and facilitates everything at no cost to you.
How do I become a SEG?
Contact a Business Development Representative at email@example.com to get started. We will ask you to complete a couple forms, which are reviewed by our Board of Directors and the Office of Financial Institutions. Approval can take anywhere from 30-90 days, depending on the size of the company. Once approved, we will arrange a time to introduce ourselves to you firm and develop a custom SEG partnership for your business.
- Competitive Loans. From auto loans to personal loans and more, we offer competitive terms and rates lower than most financial institutions.
- Share Certificates. Choose from a range of certificates that offer competitive rates and terms.
- IRAs and Retirement Savings. Your employees can ensure their financial future with a retirement account. They can select from a number of account options to supplement your company's retirement plan.
- FREE Financial Planning. Your employees will have access to a no cost, no obligation financial planning consultation. Our financial advisor can assist them in creating or evaluating their financial plan.
- Credit Cards. Our cards offer competitive rates with no annual fees.
- FREE 24/7 Account Access. Your employees can use Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, Automated Phone Service, and conveniently located ATMs to manage their accounts any time, day and night.
- And more...
As Your Community Partner, we promise to:
- Be available to speak with you or your staff
- Host Financial Literacy Workshops and informational seminars at your convenience
- Help your employees, one on one, with their finances
- Process requests promptly
- Provide competitive products and services
- Serve you and your employees in a confidential and professional manner
- Attend your benefit fairs at your request
- Establish a trusting relationship with you