Enhancements to your Online Banking experience...
AltaOne has improved your online banking experience.
Here are the main upgrades you will see when you log into your Online Banking account from Thursday, October 19:
- Accounts are now displayed in moveable tiles.
- You can now move your account tiles into groups of their choosing. To do so, simply click or touch and hold the account tile and drag it to the bottom right of screen.
- It is also very easy to customize group names to easily organize and differentiate one group to the next. Simply click on the Edit Icon next to the group name.
- Once you have organized their accounts into groups, you can collapse the group for easier distinction and access. This is great for members who have multiple linked accounts, such as club, business and parents who have their children’s account linked to their own.
- We have also made some changes to the Menu Bar on the left side of the screen.
- Credit Cards and Online Activity Center have their own tabs. They are no longer embedded under transactions to make them easier to access.
Improved Bill Pay:
- There are two tabs now for Pay Bills and Payment Activity. Adding, Deleting and Modifying payees is also simplified.
- Here is the Bill Pay site, where you can complete multiple payments at the same time.
- To delete or edit a payee's information, click on the “full site” option, or on the payee from the Pay Bills tab. Under “Manage Payee,” you can edit the payee information, or delete it.
- Improved mobile security features:
1) Touch ID now available for Android devices
2) Four-digit passcodes can be set for mobile access
*** ALTAONE MOBILE BANKING APP UPDATE REQUIRED ***
Download or update your AltaOne Online Banking mobile app in the Apple Store and Google Play Store.